Can't Find What You Are Looking For Here Search With GOOGLE

Google

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

WHY? Terrell Owens WHY?(DAL VS PHL Monday)

TO is full of complaints, bursting with excuses and it has gotten to the point that I actually want to turn ESPN off my TV when he comes on. (This rarely happens.) The comments he made about Romo not getting him the ball enough early therefore threw off his rythym. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! "Hey TO, you are suppose to be a big time player and big time players are suppose to come up in the clutch when your team needs you the most. You are also expected to catch the ball when it hits your hands and guess what you don't!" I just had to that off my chest. I feel much better now.

I was really getting tired of defending TO. I gave him so many chances this past year I just wanted it to work and he just kept letting me down. So unless he changes into a team player who catches the BALL, I do not want to see his face on ESPN crying for the BALL!

No comments: