Can't Find What You Are Looking For Here Search With GOOGLE

Google

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Just not quite his Knight

I was rooting hard for B0bby Knight to win tonight and the milestone win just did not come. His team worked very hard on the floor tonight for him and did make a nice comeback. However it was just not enough, the three ball was not falling and that is what the Texas Techs offense runs off of.
We will just have to wait another few days till his next game against the New Mexico Lobo's. No team is just going to hand over a win to Bobby Knight but when it comes I hope the NCAA steps up and makes it a big celebration and does not snub the GREAT Bobby Knight!

1 comment:

rbhoops said...

I just hope coach Knight stays around long enough when I am ready for Div 1 B ball. I have never seen a coach who can throw the chair as far as he can. I hear he wears a jock strap while he coaches. A red one.