Can't Find What You Are Looking For Here Search With GOOGLE

Google

Monday, December 25, 2006

Who do you care more about your Fantasy Football Team or your Favorite NFL Team?

While watching the Steelers Ravens game on Sunday I found myself rooting more for my fantasy team rather than my favorite team the Steelers. Maybe this was because of the terrible season the Steelers are having but I still feel that I let my team down a little. I was doing things like rooting for a low scoring game in which the Steelers would win with a score of 10 to 7 or something. This was due to the Ravens defense being my fantasy defense so I wanted the score to be less than 17. I was also rooting for that harmless turnover and for Clayton to get those 7 points for the Ravens along with a hundred yards. All the while during this fiasco I needed the Steelers scoring to be done by anyone else but Willie Parker and Santonio Holmes. These two players were on my competitions fantasy team.

So after saying all this and realizing what I have done I believe that fantasy football may be creating a void between the Steelers and I! So to all of you who have a fantasy football team think about what I have said and make a decision what is more important to you; your favorite NFL team or that Fantasy Football Team you have.

And to all my readers have a GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: