Can't Find What You Are Looking For Here Search With GOOGLE

Google

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Maybe I should step it up!

Hi, sorry to the few people who may have actually been reading my blog. I have really been slacking. I am finally back home and done with finals. I am now back to work and plan on blogging more. I was reminded to start blogging again by my best friend Geordie.

Okay lets touch on some things that have really upset me. This suspension to Amare and Boris. What a joke I mean lets think about this they did not make it more than two feet on the court and they are SUSPENDED. I am huge Horry fan but if this is all a team has to do to get to get a teams best player (Amare) out for a crucial playoff game then this court really be bad. But I would like to say that I do not dislike physical play but I feel the NBA needs to get a little control and figure out a effective way of letting the players play the game.

No comments: