Can't Find What You Are Looking For Here Search With GOOGLE

Google

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Day off!

Well I had a pretty relaxing day off. The reality of how hard golf is hit me hard today. I went to the range just to try and loosen up and "POP" my should felt like it came off. I need to get my game back quickly before the US Open comes around because I am gonna play a few times that week and go watch all four days.

Okay now for the sports of the day. The Spurs won and that makes me very happy. I really want them to make it the finals but then I will be torn between them and the possibility of Cleveland winning the title. This is the only sport were I can even think of pulling for Cleveland. So lets see if the KING get it done.

Sort of ironic that Detroit is the one that stands in the way of the "Next MJ."
Ponder that one haha.

No comments: