Can't Find What You Are Looking For Here Search With GOOGLE

Google

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Let's stop the pity parties!!!

I just want to say something to the athletes of the world SUCK IT UP YOU MAKE A LOT MONEY! I can't stand listening to this Briggs (Chicago Bears) story. He is not happy with making $7.2 million on a franchise tag. I mean you can look at it this way, you can play one more year make that huge amount and then go out and play for another team. Do not demand trades! There is another situation with a whiner and it is on my Team the Steelers, Alan Faneca wants a long term contract and wants it now. I am fully behind the Steelers and I want them to work this contract deal out at the end of the season. So lets see what happens and see if all these WELL PAID athletes can keep quiet.

Also a shout out to and Elon football player Chad Nkang congratulations on getting drafted by the Jaguars. He is a tackling machine and will get it done on the field.

No comments: